Artist In Residence

3rd of July 2013
After a short trip to sparkling Singapore, where I could stay at Denisa Kera s beautiful apartment at the National University and hang out with her cool room mate, I finally arrived in Yogyakarta. The Sewon Art Space is surrounded by rice fields, cricket sound and sometimes the call of the muezzins in the area. I was warmly welcomed by Diba, who showed me the space and introduced me to some people. It seems to be a quiet, clean and a little bit touristy place, which means there are nice bars, vegetarian restaurants, organic and fair trade shops plus yoga classes. There are no other artists in the house until August, so I´ve got plenty of space. Diba and I talked about my plans to research the women-centered space of the Minangkabau. Luckily she herself is from North Sumatra and will hook me up with people of West Sumatatra who could help me translate. The Minangkabau culture is matrilineal and their houses are designed to serve this form of living. I can´t wait to hear more from them personally. For now I will try to settle in, get over my jet-lack and calm down after some wild days.
Tomorrow I would like to check out HONF.

4th of July 2013
Tonight I could not sleep, because some happy rats decided to celebrate under and over my bed, closet and desk the whole night. Even my bamboo sticks and loud noise did not succeed in impressing them, let alone scare them away. I hope I can find a cat somewhere.
The house keeper Mrs. Bu Pur came in the morning and worked in the beautiful garden. She brought me a bike, which will make me more independent, I hope. Diba gave me leaves that scare away animals, if they are cut into little pieces and spread out on the floor. She also gave me a film about women in Indonesia, heart-breaking story, but really well told.
I´ve got an Indonesian phone now, you can also reach me at: +62(0)87839236556.

5th of July 2013
Tonight there were no rats, but I was afraid in the empty, big house. The morning was beautiful, the flowers, the warm weather, I really enjoy the temperature here. I got a bike from the house keeper Mrs. Bu Pur. I biked to the center and checked out HONF, which is truly an amazing and breathtaking place, need to be there a lot during my stay! They have three separate places, a fab lab, a hackerspace and a factory. Their work proves that the whole DIY movement has a positive effect on the world, their projects on the intersection of art, technology and agriculture are really extremely relevant. I had a chat with Tommy and a long conversation with Venzha. Unfortunately on the way home my bike broke down and i needed to get a taxi, with the help of curator Dyah this worked out, she will visit me now here in the gallery.

6th and 7th of July 2013
After having spent a lovely evening with Dyah, Paul and her friends, checking out the night life in Yogyakarta, I slept in and only around lunch time went to the Workshop Paul was giving at Milas about Perma Culture. They are cleaning up a garbage pile to make sustainable composting and grow an organic garden. We saw a film about organic farming in North Sumatra.
At night I visited HONF again and talked to them about concepts of commons and sharing and how to organize as a group with out decision maker. They do precisely what I want to do, only much more professional and for a much longer time. Then we again went out and I learned that people here really know how to have a good time!
At 4 am in the morning a bus took me to a sight around 40 km from Yogyakarta. We watched the sunrise at Punthuk Setumbu over the majestic Borobudur temple, the largers buddhist construction in the world, built 1800 years ago. I was reminded of the heart sutra: form is emptiness and the very emptiness is form

8th of July
Today the Rammadhan started for a part of the population. I went to the Batik Workshops and the Contemporary Art Museum called Taman Budaya. Then I went to the hackerspace and heard a lot of nice things about Raspberry Pi. Venzha helped me to get my bike back and then I met the mother of HONF: Ira (Irene Agrivine ) and Tommy of the core HONF team. They encouraged me to do my work at the FabLab and also prepare an exhibition.

9th of July
Finally spend a day the way I was planing it from the beginning: researching, reading peacefully at the terrace of my house. In the afternoon I went to HONF FabLab to hear Venzah’s lecture on HONF and bring all my equipment there. Tomorrow I will check out all electronic stores and the flee market.

10th of July
Today Ratna, a female new HONF member, picked me up with her motor bike in the morning. She hadn’t eaten yet, because it’s Rammadan now. We drove through beautiful, vivid and buzzing Yogyakarta to the biggest Electronic Store, called Audio. At a small counter I realized how jaw-dropping low the prices for electronic parts are in Indonesia compared to Austria. For the workshop at HONF I bought materials to build amplifier and oscillator circuits, it was fun to look for the different parts and always again amazing how international the electronic part sign language is. We left this little paradise with a huge bag full of breadboards, capacitors, resistors, ICs and piezos. Next we went to the finest vegetarian restaurant I’ve ever been. I actually just wanted a drink, cause it was so hot, but didn’t want to give Ratna a hard time watching me drinking while she is fasting. Ratna however told me, that everyone at HONF is christian, so she is used to fast next to people eating and drinking. I really admire her strenght. I happily ate my veggie food…. After that Ratna drove me to the big flee market here in town. It’s a second hand market with tons of old metal parts, motors, machines and gadgets, but also textiles and jewelry. I bought old speaker and an old radio to take it apart and use the speakers inside for the workshop. Outside a man started to talk to us, he was curious about why I bought this dirty old radio? He wanted our telephone number. I was just about to turn away and sit down on the motor cycle when I saw that Ratna actually gave him her number. She said, people here are nice, they really just want to talk to you, there is no danger or harm to give out your number. I was really surprised, but it makes sense, people here are really open and interested, there is hardly any harassment. On our way back rain drops fell on our helmets and in no time rain came down from the skies like in a bathroom shower, huge amounts of water in a short amount of time. Totally wet Ratna drove us to her friends, where we got dry T-shirts and looked for Arduinos to order online. Ratna and her friends prayed in the other room and then brought me with their huge car to my house. They live inside the old castle, the Kraton, which is the finest place to live in Yogyakarta.

11th of July
I went in the morning to a very professional paper shop and bought endless amounts of paper to be able to start drawing. It’s 10 meters times 1,5 meter long and 300 gramms, a huge role. After I saw the big gallery space at my house I felt like I need lots of paper. Then I went to HONF since it was the day of the after party to their Cellsbutton Festival #7 ( and I had promised to give a short lecture and workshop. There was a nice program of an Australian Research talking about different forms of artist villages creative districs, and areas used by artists to develop new practices, focusing on how they can go on without instrumentalization and gentrification. He said Yogyakarta is a good example of a functional urban space, that offers a perfect breeding groud for art.
There was also a californian Professor called Rene, who listened to my workshop and a professor from the local IT-university to introduce as with a lot of humor and enthusiasm into the secrets of Raspberry Pi. For my workshop I had prepared IC cd 4093 oscillator chips and LM 386 to amplify the sound. I was surprised how quickly everyone picked up how to do it. In no time we had delicate noise concerts and lots of fun! Maybe it was also related to the fact, that my workshop and lecture took place after the fast-breakning, which is a big generous dinner at the end of the day.
At night two curators joined the little party, Sara Rifky came with her assistant to curate parts of the Biennale here in Indonesia. We had long and deep conversations about the recent new revolution in Egypt, it’s potentials and risks. The two curators and me were taking out to a bar by Venzha, who is always enormoulsy hospitable and fun to hang out with. His smart arguments and stories are super inspiring.

12th of July
Waking up late after a long night I worked on the laptop to write a few necessary abstracts and letters. I decided to take a chance and look for the swimming pool that Karel Dudesek wrote me about. I found it in a hotel around the corner and was delighted by finally being able to swim in this heat and even get a complete pool on my own plus a fresh drink! Heaven! Then I went to Sara Rifky’s lecture on contemporary art my non-artists in the course of the revolution. She tangled the question of non-violence in times of extreme conflicts. There was a long discussion in the audience about the history in Indonesia, what would be legitimating violence and what is not.

13th of July
I decided to give a big party tomorrow to give thanks so all people who helped me so much to settle in during the first difficult days and who support me so much with my projects. After sending out invitations I went to the little, but extremely ambitious and successful organic and vegetarian restaurant called Milas, to help them create a community garden. The project was initiated by an Australian, Dyah’s boyfriend called Paul, who really brought together people from all backgrounds to collaborate. The huge garbage pile in the darkest and most hidden corner of the place was sorted out into different piles of plastic, glas, bricks, stones and soil. Now the new won site will offer space to grow vegetables and fruits and create new soil through sophisticated compost-boxes. I talked to Dyha about her plans to produce an interactive lamp, which she needs a dimmer-sensor for. Monday I will go to her workshop and try to check how she could make it. After Milas I had the crazy idea to try to find my bike, that at some point I had to leave at a repair shop at the other end of town. I took my motorcycle-taxi-driver forever to get there and I was really scared to go with him through the rush hour with a broken helmet. But we arrive safely and I could finally ride on my own 2 wheels again. It was almost dark when I finally arrived at my house and I was really greatful I was alive, since my breaks don’t work and I don’t have any sort of light on this bike. The constant honking of car drivers also went on my nerves after an hour inside the most crazy Yogyakarta-traffic-madness. I stayed home, ate fruits and read my books.

14th of July
New brave attempt to ride my bike: this time to the far away supermarket to by EVERYTHING one could need for Palatschinken. Today I need to cook for all my guests some more or less Austrian food, which will be my beloved Palatschinken. On the way back I asked a Rikscha driver to take all my backs on his Rikscha so I can ride my bike home. At night I hope there will be most people coming that I know until now.

15th of July
The party was nice, the food was terrible. I prepared everything as I would in Austria, but the humidity in the air and the temperature made the chips soft, the palatschinken too and the drinks hot, the chocolate too, what a mess, but people ate it, had a nice time. Then we tried to sing Karaoke, me Indonesian songs, Ucup Austrian songs, it sounded very authentic… The friends who are muslim of course where maybe a little estranged by the christian section that drinking a lot and were also in other forms not leading a pious life that evening, but the muslim friends stayed and tolerated the behavior

16th of July
Visited Ucup, Diba and their friend’s house, that they renovate in a sustainable way and also use as a workshop for making interactive lamp design. Then Ucup showed my a dog shelter led by a musician and an architect who collects really nice streetart kind of paintings.

17th of July
Need to re-write my book chapter for SkuOR so I can only go to the beach in the afternoon, it’s beautiful there!

18th of July
Through Ira’s help I finally found a place to all the IC and electronic parts I need:
They sell cheap clones of Arduinos for only 200.000 about 16 EUR, so half of the European price.
Still for people here it’s a gigantic amount of money and basically not affordable, even if it’s so open and whatnot…

19th of July
Today I spent most of the day writing on the chapter of SKuOR. I got some negative Feedback from a Californian Professor and lots of critique from the lectureship, so I had to radically change what I had written. It was true that I was/am too optimistical about Open Source Technology and it’s impact for social change. As long as the majority worldwide is already excluded from elementary schools and therefore cannot read or write, a free operating system on a 30 Dollars Computer is helping. It needs a deeper reflection on how to democratize education. Access is a question of power structures, not progress.

20th of July
Today I helped in the Community Garden project at Milas. We separated the stones, from plastic, glass and soil. I met many really interesting people again. Among them Vassa, who is a performance artist and really inspiring person. She rented a house in Yogya for only 300 EUR a year. Its a huge garden, with a little river, palm trees and a small house for animals. A beautiful place, that she will try to renovate herself now. Later I took a long shower and met up with Ucup to see the Jogja National Museum and an exhibition by FX Harsono about the massacres on Chinese in Indonesia 1948.

21th of July
Today I met with Vassa to talk about details for our project. Later Vassa, Ucup and his friend went to the animal shelter again. Vassa to choose a cat, Ucup and his friend do construct a wheelchair for one of the sweetes dogs there, called Bastard. I later met with Rathma, a young English teacher who will teach me Indonesian for some German instructions.
I was drawing quite a bit in the evening and thinking about the project I`m planing with Vassa. I also sent out the invitations for the 3 days Miss Baltazar’s Lab workshop here at Sewon Art Space. Ira made a really wonderful graphical invitation plus a translation into Indonesian!

23-25th of July Trip Gunung Merbabu
I just returned from an intensively spectacular trip to mount Merbabu. It was a crew of five people, consisting of Vita, a young anthropology student, Paul, an Australian volunteer working against illegal logging of rain forest, Flo, a German traveler and Open Source programmer, me and Ucup, our Architect, friend and mountain guide, who grew up close to the mountain, in Salatiga. The first night Ucup’s friends drove us up to the base camp in Tekelan. This village is partly Buddhist and the base camp is therefore located at the backside of a temple. The people in the village consult a male shaman, called juru kunci . He is responsible for all interactions between mountain goddess and people, specially concerning farming and hiking on the mountain. He has a connection to the Goddess of the mountain and can do rituals and practices to negotiate between goddess and village inhabitants. Each mountain here has such a shaman, juru kunci, directly translated “key man” who is, as it seems, the spokes person of the mountain. Early in the morning another group of young students arrived in the base camp, all wearing the same shirt. Two hours before us this group started to climb up the mountain in an extremely good shape. Our crew was in a rather bad shape, we were out of breath after the first 100 meters. We sat down and checked out the big piles of grass and wood on the fields. We learned that farmers here use them to make charcoal. We were also surprised to see so many farmers carrying huge piles of grass down to the village on their shoulders, also some really old women, all only wearing flipflops. Ucup asked the farmer and he answered that the lower meadows belonged to the government and this is why they need to go all the way to the upper meadows on the mountain to fetch food for the animals. We continued our walked up to the middle stations and were very lucky to reach the third one at the moment a strong rain started. We had a little breakfast and continued the 45 degree hike, passing all farmers and reaching the forest limit. The last chance to re-fill bottles with drinking water and try to echo our voices against the gigantic rocks. The clouds became mist around us and the plants became smaller the higher we went up. Looking back we could now see Tekelan from high above and we could see the traces of vulcanic activity in the form of sulphate. All the way up we talked about our experiences and attitudes, coming from different backgrounds and cultures. Flo left Germany two years ago and makes money by dancing with contact balls, that even now he had brought with him to play with them on the top. His love for Goa Parties and trance culture was beyond anything I have experienced, for him, Goa parties were utopian events that prove how people can live together in peace. Paul, having worked as an activist and expert in perma culture had a more pragmatic view on the world, yet he shared Flo’s hope and optimism towards alternative forms of living and cooperating. Flo works on an open source website that enables hitch hikers to keep track of each other and share their routes. Vita told me about her plans now that she will start to study her bac degree and how she works as a graphic designer for her sister to make money. Vita is a very quite, cheerful person, she just ignored her sister’s deadline for a photoshop job in order to join us on our trip. Ucup is a very caring and smart person who took responsibility for all our needs, starting with organizing sleeping bags, food, transportation, water to carrying a tent and cooking equipment for all of us. At the mornings and evenings he cooked rice and noodles, coffee and tea, bird eggs and cheese for us. After having walked for hours all he cooked tasted like the best thing i ever ate. I underestimated the height of the mountain and the length of the path. We arrived at the first peak when the sun went down. The other team had already arrived much earlier and started to build up a tent inside a concrete hut, It was a spectacular view on the landscape below as soon as the clouds had opened up. Yet, the temperature was falling quickly and we joined the first team in their shelter. Two tents and two cooking sites in a 10 square meter hut looked pretty much like a refugee camp. We hadn’t brought mattresses or blankets. Paul and Flo were kind enough to resign from their sleeping places in the tent in order to let the “ladies” have a warm spot during the night. They regreted their decision because they both weren’t able to sleep outside, it was just too cold. At 2 in the morning they decided to go to the last peak, from were they wanted to see the active Vulcano. At this time we didn’t know that on that particular day the active vulcano was indeed active and hundreds of people were evacuated. Vita and me were not so sure if we wanted to leave our beds to walk the whole night. But we were told it would be only 500 meters height difference so we started to walk through the dark with little flash light and full moon above us. The stars were beautiful and the atmosphere up there more than magical. I now understand why people believe that ghosts live up there and make it hard to people they don’t like to walk by. The stones and trees at night looked like tigers, dwarfs, fairies and the moon light made everything seem unreal. We were walking the whole night until we were all exhausted and dizzy from changing air pressure and lack of sleep. The last chocolate we had was not eaten but with a consensus saved for the sunrise. Many times we were not sure anymore were Ucup is leading us, but he found the way to the big junction between to peaks. At this point, about 4.30 in the morning, we were all totally out of it. We took a rest although it was freezing and stormy in order to take a decision. Left or right? The left path was only 15min to the top, but it would not give a view on the vulcano. The right path was still an hour to go and extremely steep. Paul said, if we don’t go right, he will go alone. We decided we would not want to let him go alone and started our last ascent. But this one was hard, it was very hard, mostly climbing with all tentacles involved and less light since the clouds were hiding the moon now. At some point we came to a very thin ridge. On both sides the mountain went down almost 160 degrees, one step to the wrong side would have meant fall. The path was only about 20 cm in width and winds from beyond were blowing into our face. At this point, knowing the shoes we were wearing and knowing how empty our bellies and dizzy our heads were I declared that I would not go any further. It was dangerous and we were not sure were the way was going to. Ucup went ahead to climb 10 meters down the crest. He came back with the information that it was too difficult to climb the “chain steep track” in the night in our condition. I was relieved about this. We stared down 3100 meters into the valley and the lights of hundreds of little villages, the clouds parted and we saw the firs blue-yellow light on the horizon, promising a sunrise.
We slowly and carefully climbed back on all 4 legs, over the crest back to a more stable platform that would fit us all. More than tired we sat down, had water, chocolate and some rest. Flo started to meditate, but soon fell asleep. Paul took out his tripod and took beautiful photos of this “epic view”. Ucup and me stared at the sun as she was rising and giving back some warmth to the air. It was a breath taking experience to see the sun rise and the clouds chaise in an enormous speed in circles, in lines, like animals that play with one another, huge towers of clouds just collapsed within themselves in a view seconds. It looked like watching clouds fast forward. At last, we could see all the Vulcanos around us and path that we had just tried to pass. I was so glad now that we had decided to go back, since it was really only rocks and we would have had to use ropes and climbing equipment to continue in the night. We were all moved by the spectacular event of the clouds manifesting and dissolving again and again in front of an ever rising sun. After a while we got cold and started our descent. It was faster to walk down, but the stones and soil made it hard to find a stable step. When we finally got back it started to rain as if it was about to flood the whole island. I tried to find a place to hide, but there was nothing.. I had to walk down the path that had soon turned into a river and run down to the village. It was hard to find the base camp, but finally I could recognize the backside of the buddhist temple and climp into the base camp’s beds. Flo and Paul had already arrived, Ucup had waited for Vita and they were all as completely soaking wet as me. The family running the base camp gave us tea, food and a massage. It felt great to be in a house and sit in front of a fire place.
Ucups friends took us back to Salatiga with their car and it became dark again. In Salatiga Ucups parents welcomed us in their cosy home and his mom cooked a miraculously delicious meal for all of us. Then we took the bus back to Yogyakarta.

26-28th of July Miss Baltazar’s Laboratory Workshop at Sewon Art Space
The next day was the first day of the Tinkering Workshop! Will write more about it soon…

29th of July
My grandma had a stroke. I try to talk to my mother in Austria.

30th of July
Yoga class at Via Via: I have a backbone! Finally I feel happy in my body again!
I try to work on my PhD and organize my trip to Sumatra.

15th of August

Wow, I have not been writing for over two weeks. On the one hand due to the end of Rammadan, Idil ftri, and the vacation connected to that, but also because there are two new artists at Sewon Art Space, Ben and Fiona, with whom I talk a lot about Indonesia. I have been also invited to Salatiga again and spent five fun days there, hanging out with lots of lovely locals and visiting the huge lake and the beautiful waterfall. The lake was once inhabited by a huge snake, a kind of dragon. The story goes that there once was a forest and in this deep forest a long snake, actually a god lived and mediated. He was so still in his meditation that he did not move at all. Some people hunting for deer came by and killed the meditating snake-god. They cut the snakes into pieces, carried the pieces to their village and ate the whole snake piece by piece. One day, long after they had eaten and digested the snake there was a young boy at the main square of the village. He said he came from far away to play a little game with people in the village. With all his might he plunged a stick into the middle of the village square and declared: ‘who of you can pull out this stick will be the winner!’. People started laughing cause they thought it must be really easy to pull out the stick that the  little boy had put into the soil. Yet, as much as they tried, none of them could pull it out. In the end the boy told them that he actually is the snake and that this is his revenge: he pulled out the stick and water came from the ground – flooding the village and the whole area and creating the huge lake we see today. By the way, we have got a huge snake in our garden that was eating a frog the other day.


Things I’ve learned so far:

- all time is ‘rubber time’: means everything is two hours later, but maybe also 3 or 4 hours, maybe ….24 hours

- people here don’t do multi-tasking, but multi-socializing. While feeding the baby, they talk to the friend, take care of their husband or wife, make food for the cousin and send a text message to their neighbor who is in hospital.

- everyone believes in ghosts here. They live in all houses (except the totally new houses) and the ghosts in Java are supposed to look like bright lights, while the ones on other islands have faces and even crawl into people for a while to do something funny with them. the ones in java, they say, don’t do that, they just hang out, sometimes they hide things or make noises, but if you say “excuse me” (permisi) they will just get out of your way. They are not dead people, just a different form of species.

- If you walk down the street you live in, say hi to everyone and smile at everyone. The will always, without exception, smile back at you. The neighborhood is your community and will always watch out for you, control, help, support, safe, accompany you, they will not let you down, function as social security and check the neigborhood for thiefs in the night, but they want you to acknowledge it and smile at them, say hi if you can.

- Muslims don’t touch dogs

- People here hang out with each other regardless of their income, age and background. This does not mean they will marry someone of another religion without giving it a second thought, marriage is still normally something happening within the same religion, sometimes certain tribes or families only marry people from one specific other tribe or family.

- You never kiss, touch, hug, grab or cuddle a lover here in public. It’s impolite.

- Children are super important, they are carried around everywhere, played with, cuddled with, they are in the arms not only of mothers but everyone, old men, big sisters, they rule. But there are no parks, playgrounds or places to play at, although Yogya is a very green city, there are not many places dedicated to children, they go to Kindergarten and play there.

- Alcohol is extremely expensive and difficult to find. HONF has therefore started to generate their own apple-wine as an art project – very successfully so. The wine they sell here made me a little sick, although my stomach is really strong usually.

- Art is always present in Yogya, on the walls, in people’s homes, in their workshops and shops. Craft is ubiquitous, everyone knows how to weave small baskets or batik.

- People don’t use belts in the car, they are usually not using helmets and they drive their motorbikes in a very different way than in Austria. Yet, I have only seen one accident so far and nothing had actually really happened. Everyone just says: hatti hatti! (Careful! Take care!)


Since 3 days I’m 3D printing. I’ve found the first and only 3D printer in Yogya and got to know his owner. He is a very kind and smart Chinese Indonesian wedding printer. He sells wedding cards and wants to use the 3D printer in order to make small things to add to the card. He was really interested to hear about makerbot and thingieverse, for people here not accessible at all. They are too expensive and people who can afford it want to make a business out of it, their is not one little inch of open source philosophy connected to it. Yes, Arduino is too expensive for people here and hell yeah, makerbot is even too expensive for Austrians. Singapore distributes 3D printers assembled in China for about 2000 US$. A huge amount of money for people here, making if they are well off and lucky 80 $ a week. I spent a lot of time in the print shop, playing with the sons of the 3D printer owner, Atnang, getting fed good food and making 3D models with Ucup, who helped me to generate the models of ATMS that I need for my project. Looks good so far. Tomorrow I need to send them to Austria.

16th of August

Today we were really early done with the prints. I wanted to go and send them to the embassy in Jakarta so they can send it to Vienna, but my friend an collaboration partner Atnan wanted to have lunch and then do just for fun one more print. We ended up being to late for the mail, since tomorrow is independence day and all mail services closed. Atnan drove me with his car through whole yogya to find one last mail service that would still be willing to send my package to Jakarta. Atlas, an old company said they do it and they ship it today. So let’s keep fingers crossed that it gets to the Embassy until Monday. At least all the prints I wanted are done and my ATMs ready to go.

17th of August

On each door here there is a small vase that you put 500 Rp into. Each man in the community will stay up one night of the week with other men and walk around to collect the money from each door and take care of the neighborhood at night. Each night a different team of men observes the surrounding for thieves or burglars and keeps it safe. People here collect this money to have communal money for special occasions, e.g. to give out food for free on the street on independence day or idul fitri.

Today Asa gave me a long interview. She told me about her family and how their personal decisions, their tradition (adat) and major historical changes as e.g. the three years Japanese occupation influenced the personal stories of her grandfather, grandmother, mother, herself. She told me about 1965 and the genocide on everyone somehow connected or mistaken for communists. We started the interview because Asa had participated in the workshop, she is a singer and heard that I was interested in Minang. Since her family is Minang, to be precise they are Chaniago, one of the major groups in Minangkabau, she offered to tell me about the matrilinear tradition there. I will write more about this soon.

Then we went to a really great opening at Ark Galerie with life music and met Dyha, Ben and Fiona. The exhibition was by a really inspiring artist called UGO UNTORO (*1970).

Jul 03, 2013


Stefanie  Wuschitz